Our address is Jalan Raya Bojong no. 120, Bojong Kidul, Kelurahan Bojong, RT01 RW03, Kecamatan Kemang, Bogor, Jawa Barat 16310, Indonesia.
Google Maps recognizes Sanggar O (https://goo.gl/maps/cDxzYcMC2KM2).
If you would like us to pick you up from the airport or other location in Jakarta, please ask.
If you find that you have lost your way, call us on 0251 7596927 (landline) or +62 811-9928-082 (Liswati) or 081212125308 (Robert).
1. From Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (Soetta)
1a. By train (last airport train is around midnight)
- From any terminal, take the airport shuttle train to the Airport Train Station. Buy a ticket at the dispenser with your credit card. (You should also ensure you have Indonesian rupiah in cash for buying a ticket later for the commuter line to Bogor). You can book online. The last train is before midnight. The trip to Jakarta is approximately 50 minutes. Cost is IDR 70,00 (click here for currency convertor).
- Alight at Sudirman Baru (BNI City) Station and walk 200 m to Sudirman Station. Buy a ticket from the dispenser and take the commuter train to either Cilebut or Bogor Raya. The trip is about 1-1:15 hours. Cilebut is closer than Bogor, which is the terminus. See Section 3 below.
1b. By car
- By private car or taxi (we recommend Bluebird Taxis): Google Maps recognizes Sanggar O (https://goo.gl/maps/cDxzYcMC2KM2). From the Jagorawi tollway from Jakarta, exit at Sentul Selatan and take the Bogor Ring Road (BORR/Lingkar Bogor) to the last exit (Yasmin). From the exit, turn left into Jalan Raya Cibadak-Cimpea (a Lottemart will be on the left-hand corner). At the next traffic lights, turn right into Jalan Semplak (there’s a McDonald’s on the corner) and drive for about 2 km to the Helicopter Monument (Tugu Helicopter). Turn left into Jalan Atang Senjaya and drive for another 2 km to the Pangkalan Ojek Lumbung (on the left). Turn right into Jalan Raya Bojong. Sanggar O is about 700 m ahead on the right.
- Online taxi apps (Grab or Gojek; Uber is part of Grab in Indonesia) recognize Sanggar O. They available at designated pick-up zones at each terminal.
2. By train from anywhere in Jakarta
Take the Bogor line and alight at Cilebut or Bogor.
2a. From Cilebut or Bogor train stations
Both stations are around the same distance from Sanggar O but Cilebut is closer to Jakarta; Bogor is the end of the line. Ease of access from Sanggar O to either varies with the day and time owing to traffic conditions.
- If you tell us at which station you will alight, we can pick you up in our car.
- Or you can order an online taxi (Grab or Gojek; Uber is part of Grab in Indonesia). Sanggar O is part of both apps’ locations (Regular taxis are scarce at both stations.) (https://goo.gl/maps/cDxzYcMC2KM2).
- If you alight at Bogor Station, you can take an anggkot (public minibus) no. 06 to Pangkalan Ojek Lumbung, alight and take an ojek (motorcycle taxi) to Sanggar O, which should take about 3 minutes. You could also take a becak (tricycle taxi) from the Pangkalan. You could also walk the 700 m if you were in the mood.
3. From Halim Perdanakusuma Airport
- Regular taxis are available (we recommend Bluebird).
- Online taxi apps (Grab or Gojek; Uber is part of Grab in Indonesia) are also available.
- Google Maps and online and regular taxis recognise Sanggar O (https://goo.gl/maps/cDxzYcMC2KM2).
4. By car (from anywhere)
- By private car or taxi: Google Maps recognizes Sanggar O (https://goo.gl/maps/cDxzYcMC2KM2). (If you are coming via the Jagorawi tollway from Jakarta, exit at Sentul Selatan and take the Bogor Ring Road (Lingkar Bogor) to the last exit (Yasmin) and use Maps to find Sanggar O. If you don’t have a map, follow the directions above under From Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
- Online and regular taxis (Bluebird, Grab or Gojek; Uber is part of Grab in Indonesia) recognize Sanggar O.
5. By motorcycle (from Jakarta)
- Google Maps recognizes Sanggar O (https://goo.gl/maps/cDxzYcMC2KM2). From Bunderan HI (Hotel Indonesia Roundabout) it’s around 1:15-2 hours depending on the traffic and your speed.
6. By bicycle (from Jakarta)
- Google Maps recognizes Sanggar O (https://goo.gl/maps/cDxzYcMC2KM2) but doesn’t give estimated time for a bicycle and no one we know has done the trip. Perhaps you will be the first and will tell us.
7. By foot (from Jakarta)
- From Bunderan HI (Hotel Indonesia Roundabout), according to Google Maps it’s 9.5-12 hours depending on the route, your pace and stops. Google Maps recognizes Sanggar O (https://goo.gl/maps/cDxzYcMC2KM2). Please take photos and otherwise record your adventure.
We have Wi-Fi but it’s not like high-speed broadband. If you’re a gamer or other heavy data user, we suggest that maybe Sanggar O wouldn’t be optimal for you.
SIM cards can be purchased cheaply and easily at the airport and many other locations, including near the sanggar. Data rates are not expensive. We strongly urge you to buy an Indonesian SIM card when you arrive.
However, if you come from a country that locks phones (such as the USA), you could perhaps arrange roaming before you leave, although this is not optimal because of weird connectivity and lack of access to apps that make life a little easier (or more interesting). You could also buy a cheap smartphone here for around USD 200 or EUR 180 that will mean you aren’t stranded in between WiFi hotspots. That will be good for your (and our) peace of mind and security.
Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sanggarObojong/